We spent 4 fun-filled days in San Diego with Will, Emily, Lil' Will, and James. We went to the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, and Coronado Island. We drove across one of the world's most distinctive bridges. We walked all around and through Hotel del Coronado, the Victorian masterpiece that is a true beachfront hotel. It is a National Historic Landmark built in 1888. We had so much fun every day. My favorite was the killer whale shows and the penquin experience - I could have stayed in there for hours watching the penguins! We have far too many pictures to post even a small portion, but I have included some of the better ones.

Emily's delicious Thanksgiving turkey
Lil' Will on Coronado Island Beach
The boys climbing a tree
Grandpa and Lil' Will going into the Polar Express 4D Experience
Lil' Will being silly with the gum book Grandma made
William and James (AKA Buzz Lightyear) taking a little nap
"Wow, we're really at the zoo!"
3 adorable boys!
Bugs: Gary and Will
Will and Will
Happiness is...
Batman Lil' Will
Face painting fun
Gary California Dreamin'
Dolphins entertained us.
Grandpa monkeying around...

Merry Christmas Tree
1 comment:
Looks like a very fun trip overall! I wish I got to go to Seaworld! How Fun! I love the unique photos you and dad always take! Looks like good weather too! You are so cute as always!!! 123
Post a Comment