Followers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Pajamas...

Gary and I are taking Amy and Billy and their 3 kids to the Polar Express train ride tonight in Bryson City(hopefully it won't get snowed out!) Last year when we took Emily and the boys, almost everyone had on pajamas on the train. It was so cute. So I decided this year I would buy matching pajamas for me and Gary to wear even though Gary insisted he was not wearing pajamas on the train. Unfortunately, I waited too long to start looking for them and I couldn't find matching PJs in our sizes anywhere because of the Christmas rush, I guess! I was so bummed. Finally after searching every store and every possible website, I found some really cute monogrammable ones at Pajamagram.com. So I ordered them  (even though they were way too expensive!!! Don't even ask! Plus I had to pay extra for 2-day shipping!) and had them monogrammed with "Gary's Buddy" on mine and "Carol's Buddy" on Gary's and they got here yesterday just in time. I was so excited because they are really adorable! I got home early from work and displayed them out on the bed. Then I left because I had to go get my allergy shots. When I got back, Gary had gotten home and left a note on his pajamas (See note below.) Needless to say we had a rather unpleasant argument about this. It remains to be seen if he will wear them on the train tonight...Either way, I'm wearing mine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aah bahumbug! What a fun idea. Have a good time and safe trip!

ashley said...

well- did he wear them??