Followers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Huntington Beach State Park November 2009


Gary and I camped for 3 nights and 4 days at Huntington Beach State Park this past weekend. The weather was beautiful: cool evenings but incredibly beautiful warm days. We even sunned on the beach in our swimsuits one day. We walked for miles down the beach and we biked for miles and miles through the woods on the paved bike paths from Pawley's Island to Murrell's Inlet. We enjoyed watching all the sea birds and the alligators in the marshland.
It was almost paradise!
























3 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

What great pictures. Its good to see how much you are enjoying the rv. What a fun way to explore the area around you and still be comfortable. The pictures of the alligators were scary! Yikes!

Autumn said...

I love the pics and how fun you and daddy are! I laughed at all of his little joke pics, including the "todays activities" one...so funny! I miss and love you guys so much!

Amy Hendrix said...

How amazing the two of you are after all these years you are soooo much in love. I love the way you just go off exploring together! The kids will want a bigger picture of the dino,s and I would love to get some of the others! Thanks for inspiring me every day, You are the best parents ANYONE could ever have!