Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

Gary and I dressed up for the church Trunk or Treat. Gary bought the outfits while I was still at work. He was a pirate as you can see, and a very good-looking one at that! I was...the pirate's date...
The other pictures are from a brief visit to Amy's house on our way back from a business trip to Greensboro. We had bought some little Halloween candy toys at Cracker Barrel and Hunter, Alyssa, and Olivia really enjoyed them.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your costumes, but I am not a historian but, they were not called pirates "dates"....

Carol at WRESA said...

Gary told me the store had sold out of the girl pirate costume so he had to buy this one. I asked him what I was supposed to be and he said, "the pirate's date!"

Autumn said...

LOL, you and Will's comments crack me up! I love the costumes, you look great! Dad's so in character too...so funny!