We got another big snow yesterday and today. It started snowing in the early afternoon and continued all through the night and is still snowing off and on today. Gary has been busy taking lots of pictures documenting the beauty. We're really lucky and blessed that our electricity has stayed on this time. We hope to go out and build a snowman later and get some up close shots. Wish you all were here to share in the snowy fun!
Our squirrels are working together to get the birdseed out of the feeder.
Our acrobatic squirrel
our picnic table on the deck
so beautiful!
North Carolina state bird
A wintery night view at 3 AM from our front porch
This one shows the depth of the snow
This picture shows how hard it was snowing last night.
It is so delicate on every little limb and twig.
"Baby, it's cold outside!"
2 comments:
wow! I am amazed at all the snow, again! I love all the intricate pics dad took! I love the one of the tree face, baby it's cold outside! lol. So, who took the one at 3 am, and why were you up? so funny! I wish we were there to build a snowman with you! the hanging upside down squirrel is so funny too! amazing what they can do! Love you!
What beautiful photos! You all have had a really snowy year this year. Please enjoy the cozy weather for us!
Post a Comment