Followers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Grandma Bennett gets to teach at Hunter's School



On Friday, I traveled down to Parkview Elementary and spent the afternoon teaching in Hunter's class. I have arranged to do a special lesson with Hunter's class about once a month this year. His teacher was pretty enthusiastic with the lesson I did about the US flag and our national anthem. It was a lot of fun and the kids were really great. Amy went along too and helped with the book making craft.

I babysat for Hunter and Alyssa on Saturday evening and several hours Saturday so that Amy and Billy could have some alone time and date time for their 11th anniversary. Hunter and Alyssa and I had alot of fun playing.

On Saturday morning, before Amy's baby shower, we went to Hunter's soccer game. Here are a couple of action shots I took.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jeallous, wish you could come to our school! You so awaesome to make such a huge effort! I'm sure Amy and the school are thrilled!!!