Well after five very difficult years, I finally completed my doctoral degree and graduated with a straight A record Friday night, May 8, 2009 at Western Carolina University. It was great to have so many of my family there to cheer me on. It was a welcome celebration after all my many hours of studying and writing. I am thankful it is over and am happy to have my life back again.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
My Graduation and Doctoral Diploma!
Well after five very difficult years, I finally completed my doctoral degree and graduated with a straight A record Friday night, May 8, 2009 at Western Carolina University. It was great to have so many of my family there to cheer me on. It was a welcome celebration after all my many hours of studying and writing. I am thankful it is over and am happy to have my life back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to see the week end went so well!! I love to see more pictures!! I know Gary took em!!! ;)
Post a Comment