Followers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Carol Bennett, Ed.D. FINALLY!!!


Yesterday was the deadline for turning everything in to the university library for publication of my dissertation. It had been a frantic week trying to get my dissertation formatted correctly for the publication requirements. I spent the whole afternoon on campus yesterday running from the dean's office to the printer to the library...but finally carried the required receipt into the dean's office at 2 minutes to 5 (the deadline was 5:00!)Talk about close!!! Yea! I feel like a new woman!!!! Now all I have to do is walk across the stage on May 8th and receive my doctorate degree diploma! Look for the new improved Carol in the coming days as I make the transition back to normal life and sanity!

2 comments:

Remodelaholic said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wahoo, I am so happy for you, what a woman! It will be such a joy to have some free time, and know that you are done!

Carol at WRESA said...

Thanks! How are you feeling? I am so happy for you!