
I received in the mail yesterday a really cute gift from Will and Emily. It is a purse made from one of Will's uniform. It really is darling and will be a treasured memento.
(Not to seem biased to one gift over another...)
Chris and Steph gave me a 90 minute integrative massage for Christmas. I had never had a massage before. It was fantastic! I could barely get up off the table afterwards I was in such complete relaxation and I felt like I floated out of the massage office!
Amy and Billy gave be a beautiful set of elegant dishes (and a beautiful new granddaughter!)
Autumn and Grant gave me a great set of workout clothes that are really cute...now if I can just get well enough to go to the gym!
Gary gave me a membership to the new RUSH! gym and some cute clothes and some stuffed animals.
THANKS for all the fantastic gifts!!!!

1 comment:
That bag is soooo cute!! Great idea.
Post a Comment