Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grandchild Number Nine...Oh So Fine!






On October 17, 2008, little Olivia Grace was born. She was 18 inches and weighed only 7 pounds, but she is perfect in every way. She is very alert and loves to be held. When I sing to her, she opens her eyes wide and tries to focus on my face. She is very sweet and Gary and I held her as much as we could for 5 days while we helped out at Amy and Billy's house. After a very difficult pregnancy, Amy had a relatively quick and easy delivery, and is now doing great. The five Hendrix's are doing just fine and are a beautiful little family! We enjoyed family home evening with them making candy dipped pretzels and playing fruit basket turnover (and no, Mason, no one's nose got bloodied this time!) We especially enjoyed the extra time with Hunter and Alyssa, each day! We ate lunch with Hunter at his school on Tuesday. Then on Wednesday, I taught a 2-hour lesson on owls (nocturnal animals) in Hunter's class, while Gary went to Alyssa's play-day session. It was a great week in Mooresville.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

You and Dad are such an example to me of what love is! I know there can be frustraiting times...but over all you guys are amazing and so so attractive too! I am not kidding, you guys are so cute! 123 forever!